Specialty: Dentistry, Community
Grading: Medical Officer
Number of positions: 1
Job Hours: Permanent Full time - 40 hours per week
Required qualifications: At least 2 years of experience in a similar clinical role Proficient in all aspects of general dentistry A post-graduate degree is desirable, but not essential
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
We’re looking for Community Dentists interested in joining the Waikato Integrated Oral Health Service. You’ll be based in Hamilton with frequent travel to our Rural Hospitals and Community clinics across the region.
Our Community Dentists are responsible for treating patients under Nitrous Oxide sedation or general anaesthesia, in addition to providing advanced treatment beyond the scope of practice of a Dental/Oral Health Therapist. This position is ideal for someone who is passionate about public oral health, and motivated to provide support for undergraduate and graduate education programmes.
Ko o tatou painga | Our Benefits
- Training opportunities in both general and specialist dentistry
- Large variety in scope and location of work
- Work in with a highly skilled and supportive team
Mōu | About you
Skills and experience you’ll need to be considered for the role:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar clinical role
- Proficient in all aspects of general dentistry
- Confident planning and discussing treatment plans with patients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about providing exceptional care to patients
- A post-graduate degree is desirable, but not essential
Mō tātou Ratonga | About our Service
Our service strives to be leaders in their specialty, eliminating health inequalities and achieving health equity in our community. Our service sees patients of all ages from all over the midlands region and work closely with a diverse range of speciality services to achieve the best patient outcomes. We know how important strong relationships are with people who access our services with their whanau. For us, providing the best dental care and improving the patients oral health is at the forefront!
To apply for this job please visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com.
Have any questions?
Vacancy contact details
Name: Nicole Cashman
Position: Recruitment Administration
Phone: (07) 839 4679